Sonik - I tried feedbackarmy - from a purely ROI perspective I think the usability methodology is flawed.
It seems that the folks who give the feedback are actually trying to be a bit too helpful - to the extent that they think about questions as a challenge and try their best to answer them.
For example - If I pose a question that "What does this site do?" in a usbility experiment, I am expecting to figure out if the audience immidiately grasp the utility of a site.
Iamdave, said. This is going to sound incredibly assholish, but it's incredibly true.
FeedbackArmy.com is going to tank.
I saw one example result that said the user came from "Turk". Presumably, the site just generates ten Mechanical Turk tasks that pay, say, 75 cents, and keeps the other 25 cents for itself. I wonder if you could just put the tasks up yourself and get the same reviews cheaper.
The answer is Yes. why pay this jerk $20 when you can do it your self and only pay $.50
No comments:
Post a Comment